Saturday, 4 May 2013

Happy List #88

Hi!
After the downbeat tone of my last post its time to inject a little bit of happiness back into the blog. Since my last Happy List there's been quite a few good things happening, for one the sun has actually made a couple of appearances and although its not quite been sunbathing weather yet it has been really nice and quite warm at times. I've also been to Birmingham shopping of course and lost my Krispy Kreme virginity (and it was good!) if you want to see what I bought in Birmingham I did a recent buys video here. And finally Josh and I had a day out at the Black Country Living Museum which I blogged about here so it's been quite a good few weeks.

 Ice-cream / New Cadbury bars / I tried Pimms for the first time
 Krispy Kreme doughnuts / Mint Aero milkshake / Post exam McDonalds treat / Pretty tulips
 They didn't have my name so I went with this / Black Country Living Museum / Pink dip-dyed hair

So that's what I've been up to the past few weeks. I'm hoping the sunshine is going to stick around a little longer, everything is always better when it's sunny. I'm off to finish some baking I'm doing, I'll be blogging about it some time next week so keep an eye out for that!

8 comments:

  1. I love the new cookie crunch dairy milk, SO good!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got around to trying that one yet, the jelly one was an odd combination but nice! Xx

      Delete
  2. What did you think of Pimms? If you like it they have got a new summer flavour out which is pretty nice as well!

    I'm in love with the sweetie chocolate, so delicious when it shouldn't be! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was alright, I'm not sure if I'd have it again though. There was a strawberry flavoured one I wanted to try but you could only get it in pitchers.

      I know! It's so weird but really nice! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!