Thursday, 20 June 2013

BEAUTY: Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks

Hi!
Despite the fact I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, I have a real weakness for pretty blushers. I own more blushers than any other makeup item and I can't get enough of cream blushers or coral blushers (seriously how many cream blushers is too many?!)
Anyway today's blush review is of two coral, cream blushers surprise surprise! I picked this up a while ago from Superdrug when all the Look Beauty face items were half price, which meant I got them for £2.50 each, bargain. However they are now back up to £5 each. There's three shades to choose from in the Fresh Cheeks range, Guava, Melon and Lychee and it's the first two I'll be showing you today.

Trust me these photo's don't do the blushers justice as they're much prettier in real life.

Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks Review
 Left: Melon / Right: Guava

Aside from being lovely colours I'm a big fan on these blushers. They're super soft and creamy and create a lovely glowing flush of colour. They last quite a long time too which is obviously a bonus.
Guava is a dusky natural pink with a hint of coral that with a light hand goes on quite sheer but it can be really built up. I'm really liking this one at the moment for a nice subtle hint of colour.
Melon is quite a bright coral colour and it quickly builds up so you really do need to be careful with this as you can easily stray into clown territory with it but again it's a beautiful summer colour.
I can't recommend this enough as they're they softest cream blushers I've used and if you can pick them up when they're on offer even better!
Oh a little side note, I'm not a huge fan of blushers that come with mirrors and brushers, these don't come with brushers but they do have a mirror on the back of the packaging. However you have to peel the shade name sticker off of it to get full use.

Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks Swatches
 Top: Melon / Bottom: Guava

What blushers are your favourite? Do you have any cream blushers recommendations? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!