Sunday, 7 July 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hi!
At the end of this month I'll be turning the grand old age of 22! It feels weird to say as I kinda like being 21, can I stay at this age forever please?! I remember being ridiculously excited for my 21st and I had such an amazing day so I hope I can have a good birthday this year too.
Today I'm doing a little wishlist of things I've got my eye on that I'd like for my birthday, I was going to wait until a little nearer the time but seen as a certain someone (hi Josh!) expressed a little panic when I told him I was going to do a birthday wishlist so close to my birthday I thought I'd put it up now. There's quite a lot of expensive stuff on here but it's only stuff I've been looking at to get ideas of what I'd treat myself to with any birthday money I get. 



 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

  1. I'm certainly no photographer but I've had my eye on a Diana camera for so long now, I love the 60's style photo's they produce
  2. I actually wanted to buy this bag when we went to Liverpool but it wasn't in store, I don't actually have a nice black bag and this one seems the perfect size for me
  3. I haven't bought a new Topshop lipstick in a while and this one in Ditsy look lovely
  4. I'm not one to give into hyped products very easily but I've read a lot of good things about this face oil and I would love to give the smaller bottle a try and at £11.75 from Escentual it's actually not a bad price!
  5. I received the book A Street Cat Named Bob for my birthday last year and loved it so I'm sure the second book will be just as good
  6. I can't resist a pretty shift dress, I love anything 60's inspired and this dress is just perfect
  7. After smelling this a couple of months ago I've really wanted it, it's the limited edition sunshine version of Daisy Eau So Fresh
  8. Another pretty black and white dress, I love the print on this one
  9. I've had a look through this recipe book and it seems to have some nice stuff in there. It's also split up into seasons so there's recipes for every season!

2 comments:

  1. The recipe book looks so lovely :) I hope you have an awesome birthday!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that Topshop lipstick shade looks beautiful!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!