Saturday, 27 July 2013

Happy List #92

Hi!
It's been nearly a month since I last did a Happy List but life just kinda got in the way what with leaving Coventry and moving home, going on holiday to Wales (you can look at all my Wales photo diaries here) and everything else I've just not had the time to sit down and have a proper catch up. But I'm here now and considering it's my birthday tomorrow I'm sure they'll be plenty of things to make up another Happy List real soon. 

So what's been happening in the past month, well alongside the things mentioned above not much really as they've been pretty big things, as of the Tuesday just gone I've took up aqua Zumba and I'm hoping to give normal Zumba a go next week, I've being enjoying the sunshine and this weekend we have my niece staying which means lots of cuddles!


































Me walking Josh's new cat, Lexi / At the top of Snowdon / Me and Josh paddling

































Enjoying a Starbucks in the sun / Josh made me an early birthday cake / Enjoying the evening sun in Coventry / Our last night in Coventry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!