Thursday, 18 July 2013

It's the little things #3

Hi!
One thing that is guaranteed to put a smile on my face is the sun and with it comes a whole host of little things that make me happy.

One of the simplest things I like to do when the sun is shining is spend lots of time sitting outside either reading or listening to music. There's nothing more relaxing then catching a few rays and daydreaming and with the recent nice weather it's something I've been doing a lot! However a couple of weeks ago Josh and I went to a little festival in Coventry and although a lot of the music wasn't our sort of thing (although the reggae tent was pretty good) and sitting in the sun got a little better when I discovered the snow cone stall. A mountain of cherry, apple and tropical flavour slush in a cute little cone, it really doesn't get much better in the warm weather does it? Well OK maybe with the inclusion of a little drink of cider too!

 I so want another one of those snow cones right now, it was so good!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I could really do with one of those amazing slushes right now! As much as I'm loving this lovely weather, I'm slowly dying! Haha :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!