Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Making my heart melt

Hi!
Over the weekend and bank holiday my niece, Alice, came to stay so Josh popped over to see her and spend some time with her. She loves it when he chases her as she crawls across the floor, or lifts her high up in the air. As she loves walking around now (even though she can't quite manage it on her own yet!) she enjoyed taking Josh along with her just as much as Josh enjoyed been taken along!
 The sight of the two of them together just makes my heart melt, it's so cute!

I don't normally put photo's of my niece on here but seen as she has her back to the camera it's ok, and Alice and Uncle Josh times are just too cute to not to share them!


































They're my favourite two people in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!