Wednesday, 25 September 2013

A sunny walk on the first day of Autumn

Hi!
Last Sunday was the first day of Autumn which pretty much means I can start Christmas shopping now right?! Admittedly though it didn't feel much like Autumn, after the cool weather we've been having the first day of Autumn was actually pretty warm so Josh and I decided to go for a little woodland walk and enjoy the warm sunshine. I even managed to pick some blackberries although I could only take a handful home as I didn't have anything to put more in, they were very nice though. On the way home we spotted some horses in a field so went over to see them, the one in the photo was huge but very friendly and enjoyed having a good stroke on his nose for a few minutes!




As much as a enjoyed a nice morning out in the sun can we please have some colder weather and crunchy red leaves on the ground now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!