Thursday, 12 September 2013

Lauren's Lists: Things I will miss about summer

Hi!
I've decided to start a new feature here on Bits and Bobs 'Lauren's Lists'. I love a good list so after taking inspiration from different websites and the Moorea Seal blog if got a whole host of list topics to write about occasionally in this new feature. It'd also be great if some of you got involved too, so please feel free to take the topic and write you own list and leave the link in the comments. If you have a similar feature please leave that in the comments too!

So the list topic for this first post is: Things I will miss about summer...





















  1. Having a tan
  2. Walks in the warm sunshine
  3. Eating my tea outside
  4. Sitting outside with a drink and the fire lit as it gets cooler
  5. Wearing bright pink and coral nail polish
  6. Wearing Levi shorts
  7. Sitting in the sun with a good book
  8. Blossom and flowers
  9. Waking up to blue skies and sunshine and feeling happy that it's going to be a warm day
  10. Not having to cover up in a coat 
So that's my list of things I will miss about summer. Let me know in the comments what you're going to miss about summer or create your own list and leave a link!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to miss warm sunshine filled mornings, I had got used to sitting outside eating my breakfast but I'm SO excited to be able to snuggle up in cosy jumpers & mittens <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm missing summer so much already! Even just for taking photo's in daylight :D xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!