Tuesday, 10 September 2013

DAYS OUT: Temple Newsam

Hi!
On Sunday my dad, stepmum, stepsister, niece and I went to Temple Newsam for the day mainly to take my niece around the big farm that's there as the house isn't really suitable for holding the interest of a 16 month old. It was a really nice day out and we ended up spending quite a lot of time in the farm!








Although I've been before it was a long time ago so I'd quite like to go and look around the house again one day, because I'm a huge history nerd! But because of the large farm and the play areas it's a nice place to take children too. My niece certainly enjoyed looking at the animals and playing on the slide!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos - I'd love to visit there one day!x

    http://blueskygazing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!