Monday, 23 September 2013

BEAUTY: John Frieda Full Repair

Hi!
I was recently sent a few John Frieda items to review, all from the Full Repair range. I've tried the mask and serum from this range before and really liked them so it was nice to get the chance to try out some other stuff too. I quite like John Frieda products and I've been subscribed to the YouTube channel for a while now.

Shampoo and Conditioner

 I was sent the hydrate and rescue formula for the shampoo and conditioner and I'm really pleased with it. It promises to nourish hair with lightweight moisture to restore softness and shine. I've recently started using shampoo's and conditioner's for dry hair as I've found that now my hair has got quite long it needs a little extra care to prevent damaged hair so these two products have been a welcome addition to my hair care routine. They both have a nice clean smell that lingers on the hair for a little while which I really like. They leave my hair soft and shiny but still with a nice bounce which is essential for me as I hate products that leave my hair feeling weighed down. Another big plus for me is that my hair remains really clean between washes, as I don't wash my hair everyday it's nice to be able to use a little less dry shampoo inbetween washes!

Repairing Oil Elixir

Again this came at a really good time for me as it's something extra to add a little moisture into my hair. I try to avoid using heat on my hair but now the weather is getting cooler I get too cold sat around with wet hair so I've gone back to blow drying it. It's nice to know that I'm using a product that will help protect my hair from heat damage though. I find the oil leaves my hair really smooth and the ends of my hair a little bit softer than usual which again is good for damaged hair. 

Overall I really like the Full Repair products, with the oil been the real gem of the bunch. I'd definitely go out and buy all of these products again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!