Thursday, 5 September 2013

STYLE: The Big A/W Wishlist

Hi!
I don't know about anyone else but I'm quite looking forwards to wearing my autumnal stuff now and with this in mind I've been doing a lot of window shopping for some new A/W pieces so I thought I'd share my wishlist of items with you.

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4






















5 / 6 / 7 / 8

  1. These jeans would be a nice alternative to skinny jeans
  2. This linen mix, breton stripe top would look great layered up with a chunky cardi or leather jacket
  3. The is a very understated leopard print dress but would go good with thick tights and chunky boots
  4. These fisherman jumpers are such an Ebay bargain and come in lots of colours
  5. This boyfriend coat is out this week and I'm in love with it. I prefer black and grey coats as you can wear bright hats and scarves then!
  6. Another Ebay bargain, I love the print on this jumper. It's so cute
  7. It wouldn't be an A/W wishlist without a pair of boots and these tan studded ones would be great for adding something a bit different to an outfit
  8. Finally how could a resist this tiger stripe pom pom hat, I think I'll be keeping an eye for this in store

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments!