Friday, 11 October 2013

Lauren's Lists: Things to look forwards to in Autumn/Winter

Hi!
The topic for this Lauren's Lists is... Things to look forwards to in Autumn and Winter.

  1. Big cosy jumpers
  2. Large mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top
  3. Chunky boots with super cosy tights
  4. Crunchy red leaves falling from the trees
  5. Walks in the autumn/winter sun all wrapped up
  6. Bonfire night
  7. Carving pumpkins
  8. Burning warming, spicy wax tarts
  9. Christmas shopping
  10. Putting up Christmas decorations
  11. Muppets Christmas Carol
  12. Red lipstick and nail polish
  13. Fluffy pj's and onsies
  14. Lush Snow Fairy
  15. Mine and Josh's anniversary
Although I do like the summer sun, the period between the end of September to the end of December is definitely my favourite time of the year. My love of the cold weather disappears after Christmas but during those three months I love the colder weather, the darker nights and excitement surrounding Christmas. I don't think I'll ever get bored of the warm, excited, fuzzy feeling I get during this time!

Don't forget I'd love it if you joined in with this feature so let me know what you look forwards to in Autumn/Winter or leave me a link to you post. You can view previous Lauren's Lists here.

3 comments:

  1. Big cosy jumpers are the best! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for boots and hot chocolate!
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to try Lush's snow fairy this year, I've always read such good things. I started the hot chocolates long ago, I'm glad they're acceptable again now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!