Sunday, 13 October 2013

Newmillerdam

Hi!
A few days ago Josh and I went for a walk around Newmillerdam, which is a lake and country park not too far from Josh's. I used to go a lot when I was a kid but it's been a long time since I visited so Josh and I thought it would be nice to have a walk around together seen as it's only a short bus ride from his house. It was freezing and there were lots of crunchy leaves on the floor, autumn has really started! We fed the ducks and I got chased by geese, which I have to say wasn't a pleasant experience, the second to last photo doesn't even begin to show the sheer terror I felt! We then went to warm up with a nice mug of a hot chocolate (for me) and tea (for Josh) in a cafe. 






3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a lovely day out.

    www.twentytwo-six.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and autumnal, I wish I was near a place where I could crunch the leaves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks like a beautiful place! Crunchy autumn leaves are the best & yay for hot chocolate afterwards! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!