Monday, 28 October 2013

BOOKS: Project Bookshelf

Hi!
I am a self confessed book lover however I'm also not the worlds quickest reader, I like to take my time with a book so it's unlikely that I'm ever going to be the sort of person that finishes a book in a day. A couple of Christmas' ago I received a Kindle. I know a lot of book lovers shun Kindles in favour of physical copies of books and I was the same which is why I'd never bought a Kindle for myself, however now I have one I wouldn't be without it. That been said I do still like to read proper books and I have a bookshelf full of books that I really need to get through! So I've tucked away my Kindle for now in an attempt to get through some of the books on my shelves and that's where project bookshelf comes in... as I like to do book reviews on here I thought it would be fun to do something else book related too. So I'll do doing updates every now and then on how I'm progressing with reducing the size of my book collection. I'm not one for deciding in advance what I'll be reading over the coming months seen as my book collection is quite big but there are definitely a few that are at the top of the list which I think will be getting read before anything else.

 Morrie: In His Own Words - I love the book Tuesday with Morrie, it's one of if not my favourite ever book so I can't wait to read this.

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - I've seen the film and really enjoyed it but I never got round to reading the book, I think now is the time.

The Angels Game - I recently read the Shadow of the Wind of which The Angels Game is the prequel to, I'm a big fan of Zafon's writing and can't wait to get stuck into this.

Apartment 16 - I've read one of Nevill's books before and wasn't that blown away by it, this one sounds a little bit more up my street and I think it's only right I read something I bit scary around Halloween!

Let project bookshelf commence!

2 comments:

  1. I quite like the sound of Apartment 16, it's a great title!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it at the moment and it's quite a good book, a little odd and weird at time but quite good! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!