Saturday, 23 November 2013

5 Favourites: Christmas Jumpers

Hi!
Christmas isn't the same without a Christmas jumper, I bought my first one last year and it's so cosy if I had some extra cash I'd definitely be getting another this year! I've been having a look around to see what's on offer jumper wise and thought I would share with you my five favourite Christmas jumpers.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

My favourite has to be the first one, I love the colours and print. I really like the snowman one too though as it's a bit unusual.

Which one is your favourite and will you be buying a Christmas jumper this year?

You can keep track of all this years Christmas posts with the red Christmas 2013 button to the right!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the reindeer one, so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I need to get myself one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!