Monday, 11 November 2013

My Autumn/Winter Essentials - Part One

Hi!
I was going to this as a video but as much as I enjoy making them I hate all the time it takes saving them and uploading them to Youtube and my heart will always lie with blogging.
Autumn and winter, or rather the time leading up to Christmas is my absolute favourite time of the year. I love watching the leaves change colour and fall to the ground, the dark nights, bonfire night, and of course Christmas. I also much prefer autumn and winter clothing. Knitwear and boots are where it's at for me! After watching Zoe's autumn/winter essential video  I started thinking about what my autumn/winter essentials were and came up with the following...

Berry Tones...
I love wearing berry coloured things at this time of year, they're my favourite kind of colours (shown here jeans, boots, snood and cardigan - all from Primark)
 Candles and wax tarts...
I like to burn candles and wax tarts all year round but there's something extra cosy and warming about doing so in winter. My favourite scents also fit in nicely with this time of year as I love all the spicy, cinnamon smells.

 Hydration...
My skin needs a little extra love in the cold months and that's where these products come in! (Trilogy face oil, L'Occitane hand cream, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream and Blistex Relief Cream for dry/chapped lips)

 Hats...
Who doesn't love a good hat with pom pom ears?!
 Blush...
My favourite blushes for this time of year are (L-R) MUA shade 5, Topshop Morning Dew and MUA shade 2
 Lipstick...
My favourite lipsticks for this time of year are (L-R) Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple, Kate Moss for Rimmel matte lipstick in 107, Rimmel Moisture Renew In Love With Ginger, MUA shade 2 and MUA shade 8
 The second part of my autumn/winter essentials will be up next week!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh your hats are so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those burgundy booties in the first picture are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!