Tuesday, 19 November 2013

My Autumn/Winter Essentials - Part Two

Hi!
Last week I brought you the first part of my autumn/winter essentials, if you missed it you can check it out here. This weeks I'm back with the final lot of my essential for the colder months. 

Snuggly pj's...
There's no better feeling when the weather is cold than putting on a pair of soft, cosy and fleecy pj's!

 Red Nail Polish...
In autumn and winter red is just about the only shade to grace my nails (L-R Natural Collection in Burgundy, Barry M Gelly in Pomegranate - this one is more of a pinky red, W7 in Red Dazzle and W7 in Crimson)
 Glitter Nail Polish...
Aside from red I also like to add a bit of glitter, 'tis the season for glitter after all! (L-R Technic in Carnival, Models Own in Blizzard and Barry M in Gold Glitter)
 Boots...
I much prefer winter footwear over summer footwear and these are just a small sample of the boots I own (black Chelsea boots - Primark, heeled brown Chelsea boots - Ebay and Black studded boots - New Look) 

Lush Snow Fairy...
I love most of Lush's Christmas products but Snow Fairy is by far my favourite, it's bright pink, glittery and smells amazing! 

Big, cosy jumpers...
A love jumpers and can never resist buying a few new ones each year, so below is just a small sample of what I own (Christmas jumper - Primark last year, grey jumper Matalan still in store and Mickey Mouse jumper - H&M last year. 



























And that concludes my autumn/winter essentials. What are you essentials for this time of year? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Cosy jumpers and pyjamas are the best at this time of the year <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those black Chelsea boots! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!