Thursday, 7 November 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hi!
It's been a few weeks since I last did one of these and seen as I'm not doing Thankful Thursday posts every week, when I do write one they will be covering a few weeks not just one week! Now that's cleared up, on with the post...

Pretty red leaves at Brodsworth Hall

Lately I am thankful for...

My Dad's beef stew and giant yorkshire pudding, beef stew has to be my favourite winter meal ever!

The little spark of blog creativity that has hit me lately, I have lots of (hopefully interesting) blog post ideas.

My big fluffy, cardi that Josh treated me to, I cannot wait to wrap up in it when it's freezing outside.

Hot baths whilst reading and drinking peppermint tea.

A Halloween movie night with Josh .

Spending more time with Josh, now we don't live together any extra time with him makes me happy!

Josh's kitten turning back up safe after she had gone missing for over 24 hours, she's not my cat but I love that little kitten so I'm glad she came back!

Sunday's with my Dad and stepmum. It's the only day we're all together for a decent length of time, we always make the effort to do a bit of something during the day on Sunday's and have a nice meal together where we sit chatting. It's nice.

2 comments:

  1. Peppermint tea is so yummy! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm pleased about the kitten returning! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!