Sunday, 3 November 2013

BEAUTY: The Sunday Night Pamper

Hi!
I always have been and always will be a bath kinda girl, showers just don't cut it for me (unless it's red hot in the middle of summer than a nice, cool shower brings a smile to my face) but for me, especially at this time of the year there is nothing better than sinking into a steaming bath with some nicely scented products and a good book. I'd like to say I am accompanied by a glass of wine on these occasions but the reality is it's usually a mug of peppermint tea! Sunday night is a great time for a good pampering session, I'll be honest sometimes I just cannot be arsed with it all but sometimes I like to whip out all the good stuff and give myself a nice treat! So my usual Sunday night relaxation routine goes a little like this...

  • A nice warm bath with bubbles or a bath bomb and a good book or magazine
  • A good moisture hit for my hair, my favourite shampoo and conditioner are the L'Oreal Ever Riche nourishing and flowing ones (in fresh water from the shower not the bath water just in case anyone was wondering!)
  • A good scrubbing and buffing and soothing for my body with exfoliator and body butter
  • And finally a nice little facial compromising of a cleanse with No7 melting gel cleanser, exfoliation with Superdrug's Simply Pure smoothing face scrub, the Una Brennan tea flower mask and a moisturising face oil.

My Sunday night routine leaves me feeling soft, smooth and relaxed and my hair and face are always thankful for the extra attention. All that's left to do after is pull on comfy pj's and snuggle down!

P.S I now have a Facebook page for Bits and Bobs, please come and give it a like here!

4 comments:

  1. Baths on a cold dark night are a complete dream! I need to treat myself to some of the christmas Lush products asap!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. I love Lush Christmas products xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh that scrub looks lovely! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it's really moisturising! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!