Monday, 9 December 2013

5 Favourites: Winter Lounge Wear

Hi!
If dressing up on Christmas day isn't your things (if it is you can view my selection of Christmas dresses here) or you like to invest in some new pj's around Christmas then I have the perfect 5 favourites for you today. There's nothing better in winter than having some warm, snuggly pj's to get into at the end of the day so here are my five favourite pieces to keep you warm!


































1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

My favourite is thing leopard print set I love that the hood has a face and ears. The purple fleece top looks super snuggly though too.

Do you prefer staying in your pj's on Christmas or getting dressed up?

 You can keep track of all this years Christmas posts with the red Christmas 2013 button to the right!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind some nice warm PJ's for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!