Tuesday, 10 December 2013

DAYS OUT: A day in York

Hi!
York will always be one of Josh and I's favourite places to go, not only is it a beautiful city but it was the first place we had a break away together so it will always have a special place in our hearts. It's definitely up there with one of my most favourite places ever. It's been quite a few years since we last visited York so a little trip there on Sunday was very much welcomed. I love York at any time of the year but there's something extra special about it in winter and I was very excited to visit the Christmas stores and add to our small, but growing collection of nice Christmas decorations (i.e not cheap Poundland ones!) I also developed a love of mulled cider whilst we were there too, so tasty and festive. I even went on an old fashioned carousel, well you have to re-live your childhood now and then! It was so lovey walking around once it had got dark and seeing everything lit up with the Christmas lights.




York, you made us feel so happy and festive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!