Monday, 2 December 2013

Christmas Wrapping Haul and Ideas

Hi!
This year I wanted to do something different with my wrapping, every year I buy rolls of wrapping paper and matching tags and that's it. Whilst there's nothing wrong with that I wanted to try my hand at something a little more creative this year. I had a good idea of what I wanted to do, traditional looking brown paper parcels, so I hit Ebay to look for some craft supplies and came away with ribbon, twine, Forever Friends postage stamps and a rubber stamp for gift tags. Next a bought some brown parcel paper and some plain brown tags and I had everything I needed to make pretty looking parcels! Whilst it has been more expensive then just buying wrapping paper I'm pretty pleased with how the presents are turning out!

Creative Christmas wrapping
I've made a haul video so you can take a closer look at all the things I bought for my Christmas wrapping. Everything but the tags and paper is from Ebay although I haven't linked to the sellers as there's sooo many out there the things are easy to find!


1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments!