Saturday, 7 December 2013

Happy List #95

Hi!
Happy Lists seem to have taken a bit of a back seat here on Bits and Bobs but it's not to say I don't enjoy doing them, I find myself blogging about most things I do so I don't like to repeat stuff but it's nice to have a little catch up now and then!

The first piece of news that has to make it to the top of the list is the fact I have a job finally! I start in mid January as a teaching assistant in a primary school, I'm so excited and it's going to be a great opportunity as I am really thinking about doing teacher training so I can't wait to get started!

Since the last Happy List I have had quite a lovely few months, apart from the occasional worry over jobs (which is over now, just got to find Josh one!) I've been focusing on my blog a lot and hope that once I'm settled in my new job I can find a good balance between work and blogging. I've also bought and wrapped all my Christmas presents so I'm very organised this year. I actually went for something a little different this year and you can check out my Christmas wrapping haul video here. I suppose the other big bit of news is that I graduated and had a lovely weekend with my family and Josh family and I was very glad it was a moment Josh and I could share.































Graduating / Coventry / No matter where I am or what I'm doing Lexi has to be with me! Good job I love her! / Making my own Christmas gift tags

2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on your new job! That's great news! :D
    Also, I love those gift tags - they look brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job!! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!