Saturday, 21 December 2013

Happy List #96

Hi!
The last Happy List before Christmas! I will be doing a Happy List Christmas special though with festive photo's and presents. 

As usual I like to take this time to have a little catch up, so there's a few changes to Bits and Bobs that I would like to highlight. I'm not sure how many of you know but I actually have three blogs, this one, an online portfolio one which mainly houses my book reviews and a '60s inspired one. I've been doing a little thinking and I've decided I'd like to close down the online portfolio one and '60s inspired one as over the last few months I've spent a lot of time on Bits and Bobs and I've found a passion for blogging I never had before. With this been a personal blog and a lifestyle one I'd like to be able to write about lots more things on here including my love of books and the Beatles, both of which are currently a little hidden away on other blogs. With starting a new job in January it will also be easier for me to just have one blog. For many reasons I don't have to need for two other blogs anymore. I'm excited to introduce more new things on here with the closer of the other blogs and I hope you all enjoy it too!

Now that little piece of news is out of the way I'll get on with the Happy List! These past few weeks have been filled with lots of fun things. Josh and I had a day out in York, we love visiting York and it was so festive, I've also done a few Christmas baking projects which I've really enjoyed as it had been a while since I'd done any baking, Josh and I have also had a few other days out bowling and seeing the Bootleg Beatles as well as celebrating our 6th anniversary. Why can't every month be as fun as December?!

































Christmas biscuits / Bootleg Beatles / Mulled cider in York / Ginger cupcakes
































Bowling / I won! / Drinking slush at bowling like a child

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and eat lots of lovely food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!