Friday, 6 December 2013

Who Am I?

Hi!
A while ago I was catching up on some blogs when I came across Alice's who am I post and it really got me thinking about who I am at this moment in time. I thought it would be good to write some stuff down, nothing too serious mind but I feel it's something I could look back on.

So who am I?


I am an only child but I have an older step sister I love very much. I'd like to think I don't suffer from the only child stereotypes but the reality is when I found this I had to agree with most of what it said for only children!

I'd love to be creative in terms of drawing or music but the fact is it's never going to happen. I favour more academic subjects and will always be a massive history nerd, a bookworm and a little bit of a geek.

I'm painfully shy and hate having to talk to people. This isn't me been rude I've just always been shy and more of an introvert. Get to know me though and the chances are you'll have a hard time shutting me up! I'm a talker but I'd like to think I'm a listener too.

I'm a night owl. Sometimes I feel that going to bed is me wasting time. I want to up and doing stuff. I prefer to write blog posts at night as I feel much more creative then.

The above been said though, don't cross me in a morning, I am not a morning person. Having a Dad and a boyfriend who are morning people is very hard.

I am a very sensitive soul. Joking aside though I cry at everything, tv, films, books, magazine articles. I cry at sad, happy and romantic things. I'm a very emotional person.

I am a South Yorkshire girl born and bred. I had a brief fling with the West Midlands for three years whilst T uni but my heart will always lay in the North, I do however have a huge dislike for my home town. There are far better places in the north and Yorkshire to live than here!

Academically I am fairly intelligent but I completely lack common sense. I can be pretty ditzy. Just the other day and all seriousness I called an artery an archery... Real smart! 

I also asked Josh to pick some words to describe me without him seeing this post to see if we had any similar points, this is what he came up with...

Small, funny, talkative, geeky, emotional and loving. It was good to see we'd agreed on the talkative, geeky and emotional points. The funny and loving ones were interesting to see, I find myself hilarious at times and often laugh at my own jokes, I don't mind laughing at myself either if I've done or said something really ditzy. It was nice to see that someone else finds me funny though. As for the loving, it's not something I've ever thought about but now it's been pointed out to me I suppose I am quite loving, I have a lot of love to give to people and I'm very caring! And finally as for the small point well I suppose he's right being small is who I am, I've always been the short one of a group!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!