Saturday, 18 January 2014

The Pet Tag: Meet Ziggy

Hi!
 Technically I don't have any pets however Josh has two cats who I've practically adopted and given that Josh has been pestering to do a post about them both for ages I figured the pet tag would be the perfect way to introduce you to my two little bundles of fur. That and I'm a total crazy cat lady and often hold conversations with these two so they kinda deserve a blog post! This week I'll be introducing you to the rough and ready man of the house Ziggy. He's a real man's man but he's a big softy at heart!



What is your pets name? Ziggy - after the Bowie song Ziggy Stardust
Does you pet have any nicknames? He does tend to get called quite a lot of different things, I personally him Mr Fluffers, Mr Flufferman, Big man, Fluffer, Zigzig, Ziggy-wiggy-woo.
What kind of pet are they and what breed? He's not a bog standard white cat with patches of black on him.
How old is your pet and how long have you had your pet friend? He's just over 3 years old and Josh's family have had him since he was a little kitten so around 3 years.
How did you get your pet? Josh has a rubbish memory but he thinks it was just from a private seller.
What are some quirky things about your pets personality? Well aside from the fact he is the roughest toughest cat I've ever come across, I mean he has an injury pretty much every week from fighting, though we've never seen his enemy so he probably looks even worse! He's been shot by someone and survived and he's currently sporting some puncture wounds on his head and a rather fetching bald patch on his back where the vet had to shave him as he got bit by another cat then scratched the wound until it was infected. He's a real lad of a cat but very loveable too. He also drools with happiness, if you're cuddling him and giving him lots of attention a little smile forms on his face and he starts to drool... a lot. This has to be a fairly unique thing! The computer chair has also been claimed by him, Josh's family after use a little stool now when they want to use the computer because the chair is his!


What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? Seen as I don't have any pets that live with me I like that I have two cats I get to see a lot at Josh's. He's such a big, fluffy, cute thing that I love. I also think he's Josh's favourite of the two cats!
What are some of your favourite past times with your pet and what are your favourite memories? When he was younger he used to love been craddled like a baby, unfortunately he's way too big for that now and doesn't really like been picked up. Aside from sleeping his favourite pastimes are probably gentle head strokes which he seems to really get into by closing his eyes and tilting his head up. He's also a big fan of catching mice then jumping up on the windowsill and slapping the dead mouse against the window so you have no choice but to look at what he's done. He also likes to shout at you if you tell him to get in his bed, this never ever fails to make me laugh. 


 See isn't he just a handsome chap?! Even if he is crazily fluffy and sheds insane amounts of hair all over you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!