Sunday, 2 February 2014

Happy List #97 The January 2014 Edition

Hi!
I suppose the big news from the past few weeks is that I've started my new job, I am a teaching assistant in a primary school. I actually missed the first week of a term as I had a holiday that had been booked a year! But tomorrow I will be stepping into my fourth week at the school and I can safely say I'm loving it! I know how lucky I am to have a job I actually enjoy and don't mind getting up for in a morning (it makes things so much easier!) I don't know where this job will take me and I'm actually quite happy to not know at the moment I'm happy just settling in and learning new things. Oh and the kids I'm with a great, a real interesting bunch of characters!

Given that I'm still finding my feet with my new routine I don't have much else to report at the moment. My weekdays I spent in school, then getting used to the tiredness that comes when I get home then my weekends are spent with Josh, indulging in breakfast in bed and copious amounts of Breaking Bad. This is all OK with me though for the time being. I feel very happy and content.

I'm afraid in the whirlwind that was January I have completely failed to take photo's for the Happy List. I also failed to do any Happy Lists other than my New Year one. It turns out I haven't got this whole working full time, spending time with Josh and finding time to do blog stuff thing figured out just yet. I'm hoping in time it will all work itself out and I'll have time to do a few things I'd like to do.

I'll leave you with a rundown of posts from January you may like to take a look at if you missed them the first time around and a picture of Lexi cat because her little pea head makes me smile.

January's posts: Favourite products of 2013 // Happy List: The New Year Edition // Favourite books of 2013// A few changes for Bits and Bobs in 2014 // Bits and Bobs Book Reviews: The Night Watch // Center Parcs Holiday Part 1 // Center Parcs Holiday Part 2 // Lauren's Lists: Your Greatest Comforts // The Pet Tag: Meet Ziggy // Tuesday Treats #35 // The Pet Tag: Meet Lexi // Bits and Bobs Book Reviews: One Day // Lauren's Lists: Your Favourite Albums



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!