Saturday, 8 March 2014

8 random questions answered by us!

Hi!
A few weeks ago I saw that Becca had answered a random set of questions that are actually part of a blog award, I quite liked that idea of Josh and I answering them in a kind of random get to know us way so we both had a go at them. Feel free to answer these questions too and leave us a link to your post in the comments!
1. What is your favourite thing to do on a weekend? 
L: Probably a nice walk during the day then a takeaway and a TV series boxset or a film. Neither Josh or I really like to go out as neither of us really drinks. If we do go out it's for a nice meal somewhere, preferably an Indian restaurant. 
J: Who doesn't love to just chillax on a weekend? Maybe watch some TV or a film or something, go for a walk if the weathers nice, round it off with a nice takeaway!

2.What would your last meal be?  
L: Ooo that's tough as there are so many different meals I like! Either spaghetti carbonara or a good Indian meal.
J: Chilli probably. Well nice. Though I like quite a few meals so I'd probably order all of them as separate courses and spread them out over a longish period of time. If I was on death row this would give me more alive time too. Though I'd be full as fudge when I'd finished everything. 

3. If you could try one job out for the day, what would you do?  
L: A vet, I've always wanted to be a vet but it just never happened. I'd love to see what it could've been like though if I really enjoyed I'd be sad I couldn't do it as a job.
J: I wouldn't want to try any because if I liked it I'd be even more annoyed that I couldn't do it full time. I'd know what I was missing! I'd love to be a professional musician, like a session musician or something, and doing it for one day would just make not doing it forever even worse. So I'll just say bin man because then at least once that day was over I wouldn't have to do it again.

4. If you could learn one skill and be super amazing at it, what would it be? 
L: Erm probably to be artistic I'd like to be able to draw and create things. That or play piano, Josh has attempted to teach me a few things but I'm no good and I have tiny hand so can't play all the keys that he can!
J: I don't know...I have all the skills I want to have so there's no others I really want. Is learning how to win the Lottery over and over again a skill? If it is I'd learn that. 

5. What would your super power be?  
L: Time travel. That is a super power isn't it?! Well even if it isn't I'd love to be able to time travel and visit loads of different era's.
J: Flying. Or invisibility. No, neither of those, I'd love to be able to stop time and just wonder around and stuff and do whatever I wanted, and then restart it when I wanted to. Like that old kids TV show Bernard's Watch. Though I guess that would make the days seem really long and would play havoc with my sleeping patterns. I like to be realistic with my super powers. 

6. If you could live in any city where would it be?  
L: In the UK I love to live in York or Liverpool. I haven't really gone to any cities out of the UK apart from Barcelona but I'd love to have a go at living in Paris.
J: I wouldn't want to live in any city really...too busy. York's a kind of quiet place. I'd rather live in Santa Monica in California or something though. Or in some laid back relaxed to the max town in the Florida Keys. That'd do me! 

7. What is your happiest moment? 
L: I don't think I have one single moment that has been my happiest I have a few that really stick out such as been abroad with Josh for the first time and walking on the beach at night, finding out I'd got a first for my final project at uni and seeing Paul McCartney live with him singing Wonderful Christmastime in December 2011.
J: The moment I get to sit down knowing I have a day of no distractions and nothing to do ahead of me so I can play, compose and record music. That one was easy! 

 8.What is your guilty food? - the one where you're too embarrassed to admit to anyone that that is really what you ate last night. 
L: I love food so I don't think there's anything I'd be too embarrassed to admit to actually! I suppose the worst things are supersize McDonalds or KFC's (where I have more than one thing) and eating a whole pizza to myself. 
J: I have no guilty foods. What's point of being embarrassed by a food?! Unless you're an uber prude and you get embarrassed because sausages look like penises.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I loved reading your answers! :) Josh's answer to the final question really made me laugh, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!