Wednesday, 12 March 2014

A Pastel Wishlist

Hi!
I currently in the midst of a full on love affair with pastels, I want a wardrobe full of sugary ice-cream shades of blue, pink and green. With this new love I have been hunting down the perfect pastel clothing items and I have to say I could pretty much buy all of New Look's offerings right now! For the purposes of this wishlist though I have narrowed down my choices...

  1. Blue chunky slip on shoes
  2. Pink woven boyfriend coat
  3. Mint green cut out back jumper
  4. Pink daisy print top
  5. Mint green trainers
  6. Blue collar dress
I've been wanting the coat for quite a while I just can't bring myself to order it though, someone encourage me to! I can't decide which pair of shoes I like best, I think I'm edging towards the mint green Converse-esque ones though so I may have to get these for summer. I'm always loving the cut out back jumper so this is another serious consideration. 

P.S It's actually Bits and Bobs third birthday tomorrow, I can't quite believe I've being writing on here for three years now! Thankyou to everyone of you that takes the time to read and comment on here, you make it even more enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!