Thursday, 6 March 2014

A small beauty haul

Hi!
Earlier this week I posted a Primark haul, around the same time as I picked those things up I also picked up a couple of beauty bits and pieces so I thought I would share with you what I got. 

 Lush Tea Tree Water - £7.50
 No7 Melting Gel Cleanser - £9.50 (or £4.50 with a No7 voucher)
 Barry M Gelly in Blueberry and Barry M Matte in Vanilla - £3.99 each
L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara - £8.99

The gel cleanser is a repurchase, it's such a good cleanser so I bought another whilst I had a voucher. I bought the tea tree water to try out instead of Caudalie Beauty Elixir so I'm hoping it's just as good. I really like Barry M Gelly nail polishes so I couldn't resist picking up another and I thought I've give one of the matte ones a try too. I needed a new mascara and it looks as though my favourite Boots Seventeen Peep Show one has been discontinued so I thought I'd give this one ago and I'm really really impressed with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!