Tuesday, 4 March 2014

A small Primark haul

Hi!
I've picked up a couple of things from Primark recently so I thought I'd share some pictures with you of what I've being buying.

Pink Peter Pan Collar Top - £8
Pastel Blue Quilted Top - £6
Grey Cardigan - £10
Leopard Print Pumps - £6
























Candles - £2 each

I can't wait until it's a bit warmer so I can wear the shoes and I love my new pastel tops, I'm feeling quite spring like a little too early I think! Some Primark candles are actually quite good scent wise so fingers crossed these one's will be good too.


6 comments:

  1. I got the same pumps - they are soooo cute! :) I have at least 5 quilted tops in different colours but this baby blue is too pretty to resist, I think I'll pick it up too :D

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm hoping my local Primark gets some more colours in with the quilted tops, I'll definitely pick more up! x

      Delete
  2. Those pumps are amazing, can't believe they were only £6! I love everything you bought xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite the bargain! I couldn't resist them x

      Delete
  3. Gotta love a bit of primarni in your life. I always find the best buys there! Loving the blue top. I just wish we had Primark in Spain! So annoying. Love from Marbella x www.theblondeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I don't know what I'd do without Primark! x

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!