Monday, 28 April 2014

A New Look Haul and Other Bits

Pastels and I are currently having a never ending love affair and New Look just seem to be doing the most perfect pastel items at the moment so of course I could not resist buying a few things and I may have gone a little knitwear mad in the process...oopps. 

 Blue Jumper - £19.99 (not online)
I'm really loving pastel blue tones at the minute so I had to pick this up
 Split back coral and chiffon jumper - £17.99 (here)
I like how this jumper is a bit different with the split back and the chiffon under layer
 Speckled jumper - £11.00 in the sale (not online)
This is the perfect slouchy jumper and looks like an explosion in a sweet factory with all the speckles!
Daisy cut out shirt - £17.99 (here)
Not something I'd usually pick but the cut out detail is very cute and it looks good dressed up or down

I thought I would also add a couple of other bits I picked up around the same time that aren't from New Look.

 Primark cardigan - around £6 I think
I needed a new goes-with-everything cardi and this one is super soft
Primark Breton top - £3.50
I've been after a cream and black Breton top for a while and this is a perfect loose fit
H&M shirt - £7.99
This shirt is silky soft and is another good one for dressing up or down

After all that I think I need to curb my spending for a while, although no doubt something will catch my eye again sometime soon!

P.S I'm seriously thinking of deleting GFC so could you please follow me on bloglovin here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!