Wednesday, 30 April 2014

April in Pins

Pinterest has to be one of the best things ever, right? I can spend hours on there looking at everything from beautiful interior design to cute animals. Given that I love Pinterest so much I've decided to do a feature at the end of each month showing you what's caught my eye on Pinterest throughout the month.

Here's what I've been pinning in April...
  1. Hair this length and this colour? Yes please!
  2. A cute little fluffy duckling put me right in the Spring mood
  3. Pastel coloured pencils = stationary perfection
  4. Pink brogues of dreams
  5. I love this fire place
  6. Brigitte Bardot looking perfect. I want to go back to the 60s!
  7. Really loving the dusky pink and grey colour scheme
  8. This pork and apple burger with camembert had me drooling
You can keep up to date with what I'm pinning by following my Pinterest boards here.


1 comment:

  1. I love looking at pinterest for snooping around homes I'll never be able to afford! It makes me want a life I'll never have. I love that duckling! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!