Friday, 11 April 2014

Lauren's Lists: Easter Holiday Plans

Hi!
Working in a school means I have the luxury of school holidays (yay!). Today I break up for two whole, glorious weeks and I cannot wait. I enjoy my job but I'm definitely in need of this break now. So being a lover of lists I decided to make a list of plans, hopes and wishes for my two weeks off!

 credit
  1.   A mini break in York for two days
  2. Lots of walks
  3. Spend as much time as I can with Josh
  4. Meet up with my best friend
  5. Read lots
  6. Make some small blog changes
  7. Relax and recharge my batteries
  8. Bake something Easter inspired
  9. Plan future blog posts
  10. Enjoy some time doing nothing (well apart from indulging in a tv series marathon maybe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!