Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Our Weekend #1

Hi!
This weekend was quite a fun one, don't get me wrong I'm all for laid back, relaxed weekends watching TV and eating takeaways after a long week at work but sometimes it's nice to break the cycle and do other stuff too.

Here's what we got up to this weekend...


4 Clone Wars episodes watched which is a lot less than usual actually (yeah we're nerds!)
1 jumper returned and exchanged for another size and it's love between that jumper and I
1 birthday celebrated
1 unnecessary slap from my niece and a big smile from her after
Lots of new words learnt my by niece since we last saw her
1 huge pub meal
1 trip to Cosmo (and too many plates of food eaten)
Approximately 10 tonnes of food consumed over the weekend...
....and about 3 stone gained!
  5 bets on the Grand National placed and £10 won, not great but better than we usually do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!