Thursday, 29 May 2014

STYLE: Boux Avenue Review

The little details

So not my usual kind of post, you know putting my undies online! But I just had to share my new found love of Boux Avenue lingerie with you. I will just point out that everything here was paid for by me and I'm writing this post off my own back, it's not sponsored or anything.

I'll put it out there I hate bra shopping, having a small back size and a larger cup size is a pain in the arse (I'm a 30DD) I've wasted so much money over the years buying pretty bra's that never get worn because they're just too uncomfortable and while cotton soft t-shirt bra's are pretty great, sometimes I want something a little nicer, a little classier. And I think I've found the best of both worlds with Boux Avenue, comfy yet beautiful looking bra's.

Tori lace set in black and raspberry

Ok so this order was on the pricey side and that was after using a discount code and receiving a free pair of pants with each bra I ordered but I can tell you now it was worth every penny. The quality of everything I ordered is outstanding and the fit is perfect and that's why I took the plunge I decided to do this post because every girl wants good quality, great fitting, pretty underwear right?!


 Top to bottom on main picture - Tatiana shorts (also in bottom right picture) / Chanelle lace back briefs in white (also in top right picture) / Chanelle lace back briefs in black (also in middle right picture / Tori lace briefs in raspberry / Tori lace briefs in black

The bras are very comfortable, no digging in band or rubbing straps and they fit like a glove. The lace is classy rather than tacky looking and again is very soft and comfortable, not scratchy in the slightest. The knickers are super soft and very well fitting. Boux Avenue do an extensive range of sizes, from 30A-40F in bra's and size 6-20 in knickers so there's something for almost everyone. I know where I'll be heading next time I'm bra shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!