Friday, 2 May 2014

Happy List #102 The April 2014 Edition


































A very yellow walk / Hear me roar! / Toe cleaning / A few days in York

April was a very enjoyable month, aside from the lovely days of sunshine here and there throughout the month I also got to enjoy a much needed two week break from work meaning Josh and I could spend some time together. We went to York at the start of the Easter holidays and we loved every second of it. We're now trying to think where we can go in the summer! Here's hoping May is just as enjoyable!

Things to look forwards to in May: Another week off school (I swear it's not all holidays!), spending time with Josh in the week off, my niece's 2nd birthday party, planning a summer mini break (hopefully).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!