Friday, 16 May 2014

Need to Read #1

I currently have 50 books on my Amazon book wishlist...not good! I love reading but I'm not the worlds fastest reader which makes it even worse. Anyway considering I have so many on there I thought I would share what's on my book wishlist with you all every now and then.

































The Goddess and the Theif // Tales from the Secret Annex // Paper Towns // Delirium (trilogy including Pandemonium and Requim) // The Perks of Being a Wallflower // Bitter Greens

My top picks from this list would probably have to be Tales from the Secret Annex and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Let me know if you've read any of these! And let me know what books you've been loving lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!