Friday, 20 June 2014

A Boots Wishlist























1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 (not on the website but they are instore)

It's always dangerous going into Boots, loads of things end up catching my eye! Anyway I am actually needing to go for a couple of essentials and this lovely lot will certainly be hard to resist while I'm there.
  1. The Revlon balms are currently two for £10 even though I really don't need more lip products these are just too pretty.
  2. I'm running out of my current body scrub and I think it might be time to return to this one... an old favourite.
  3. I currently use the original version (the one for dry skin) of this in shower moisturiser and it's perfect for days when I can't be bothered applying body butter, which is every day at the moment! I really want to give this honey one a try. 
  4. Everyone's been raving about this texturising spray so it's up there on my list of things to try.
  5. I have far too many nail polishes but these ones from the aquarium collection are just too pretty to resist.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!