Thursday, 3 July 2014

Happy List #104 The June 2014 Edition


Feeding animals at the butterfly house / Looking down on everyone / At Let It Be

In some ways June seems to have gone quick like the rest of the year then I think back to what I did at the start of the month and it seems like ages ago. I have to say one of my favourite things about June was definitely the weather, I've loved coming home from work and spending my evenings sat outside relaxing. The worst thing about June was definitely the horrid cold I got at the end of the month which is just clearing up now. My number one highlight though has to be going to see Let It Be, I'll be doing a full post on it later in the week.

Things to look forwards to in July: my birthday, more sunshine (fingers crossed) and hopefully new beginnings.

Days Out: Tropical Butterfly House // Book Review: When God Was A Rabbit // The Zara Shoe and Bag Edit // Book Review: Before I Go To Sleep // My New Favourite £3.50 Candle // A Boots Wishlist // Our Weekend #3 //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!