Friday, 4 July 2014

Let It Be at Sheffield Lyceum



Last Friday Josh and I went to see the Let It Be West End show which has been touring around the country. As big Beatles fans we knew we'd enjoy it but I honestly cannot rave about it enough it was brilliant. I even want to see it again! I wish I'd took my camera to get better photo's but we just had to do with Josh's iPhone. We didn't really know what to expect from the show but it's basically a tribute act, which makes it sound tacky to be honest but it's really not, it's over 2 hours packed full of Beatles songs taking you from the days in the Cavern, to Shea Stadium and Abbey Road all of which a excellently performed. If you're a fan of the Beatles I'd definitely recommend trying to catch this show, everything from the outfits, the songs and the staging was perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!