Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Quiet Contemplation


The other night I was sat in my room, I'd just finished taking photo's of the gorgeous pink sunset above and it was too warm for me to even think about doing anything else. I flopped back on my bed and looked at the photo's I'd just taken and had a moment of quiet reflection and this is what sprang into my mind...life isn't as bad as what I sometimes think it is. As a natural pessimist, over thinker and worrier I often find myself getting down because at this moment in time my life isn't like I thought it would be but that's not to say I don't have a happy life and sometimes I just need to remind myself of that fact. There's plenty of things that put a smile on my face and at the end of the day life has its ups and downs but it really isn't that bad. So next time I find myself worrying or finding negatives I'm going to look back at this post and remind myself it really isn't all that bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!