Monday, 18 August 2014

A Change: Goodbye Bits and Bobs

So Bits and Bobs is no more, I've changed my blog name! It's something I've wanted to do for quite some time now but never took the plunge for some reason. To be honest I'm not even sure where the name Bits and Bobs came from, when I started my blog over 3 years ago I just put down when of the first things that came into my head and I've stuck with it ever since despite my growing dislike for it. I've kept the same (terrible) URL so really nothing has been effected by the name change apart from obviously when you click on my blog you see a different name and a different name will now appear on Bloglovin' and my Facebook page. 

I'm really happy with the new name and incase anyone was wondering it is actually the name of a song but I think it's a really pretty blog name too! Nothing else is going to change around here in terms of content and I'll still be blogging away as usual.

And just because here's the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!