Friday, 22 August 2014

HAUL: Primark August 2014




















Gryffindor t-shirt £6

I paid a visit to Primark a few days ago and picked up a couple of things so I thought I'd share them with you. I wasn't too impressed with what's on offer at the moment as it's kind of just inbetween seasons at the moment so I didn't find anything fantastic. I did manage to pick of a couple of nice basic things things though.

Bambi slippers £4 // Tinkerbell cosy socks £2.50


Disney socks all £2.50

I couldn't resist all the Disney footwear on offer so I had to pick up these socks and slippers. There were lots of different ones but I think these ones are the best.


















Fleece pj's £7

I live in Primark fleece pj's in winter but I am in need of some new ones so when I spotted the cat ones I had to snap them straight up ready for the cold weather. 



















Boots £8

So that was it, I was hoping to buy a few autumn/winter clothes but there just wasn't anything that caught my eye. I suppose it's a good excuse to go shopping again though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!