Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Happy List #106 The August 2014 Edition

A walk to somewhere we'd never been before, I suppose living in the countryside isn't so bad! / A huge pizza for a Saturday night treat / Talking to the cats as you do / We visited the seaside / The ugliest face I think Lexi has pulled to date / An afternoon in Costa

In August I...
Listened to: Just Paul McCartney's Flaming Pie album a lot!
Read: I've not read as much as I would have liked this month so still going with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Watched: a lot of films, Micky Flanagan stand up and Frankie Boyle stand up
Ate: Josh's homemade parkin, he makes extremely good parkin
Ok, ok so I know everyone will have said this but seriously how can it be September already?! Time goes far too fast as an adult. However September means I can start getting excited for autumn/winter and Christmas though right? August was a average month, nothing bad but nothing out of the ordinary either. This little blog saw a few changes, the biggest being a new name which after being unhappy with my old one for some time I'm really pleased with. There was also the introduction of a new feature where Josh and I will be sharing with you all the films we've watched throughout each month. I desperately need a new camera after mine broke last month so I can get more blog photo's sorted out, I'm hoping to get one very soon so I can get back on track with posts.

Things to look forwards to in September: Spending lots of time with Josh, a few baking days and hopefully a new camera.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love those leopard shoes! Where did you get them from? Also your hair looks gorgeous, have you dyed it? Much love, Tia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!