Monday, 22 September 2014

The Loving Lately List #6

Why am I so bad at writing these posts when they're some of my favourite to actually write? This needs to change! I've actually had some of these things bookmarked for a little while now hence why the blog posts featured are a few weeks old. I do have some more recent ones to share though so I will do another of these posts soon. I will get better at writing these! 

These past few months I've being re-reading Harry Potter so naturally whilst browsing Pinterest I fell in love with this print. I have a very strong feeling that my future home is going to contain a lot of Harry Potter Prints.

I've being waiting for Olivia to film a beehive tutorial for a very long time and it did not disappoint. Be right back off to practice my back combing skills...

I'm a sucker for a good wedding and Milly's whole series of posts on her stunning wedding did not disappoint in the slightest.

Rebecca's post on things she wants to learn really struck a chord with me. I left uni last year and it marked the end of 18 continuous years of education. I'm currently enrolled on an online course but it's got me thinking what else I'd like to learn too.

This video of a pit bull being rescued is so cute!

I recently got Instagram when I finally entered the modern world and bought myself a decent phone. I think it's actually become my favourite social media app I just love it. If you fancy giving me a follow on Instagram you can do so here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!