Monday, 6 October 2014

BEAUTY: A Big Wishlist



I'd normally rather spend my money on clothes than beauty. New look and Primark hauls exciting me more than Boots hauls. However there's quite a few beauty things I've being lusting after lately. My skin is just awful at the moment and I don't know why so I'd really like some products that'll sort it out, I've used the moisturiser before and I think I'm going to have to make a return to it in the hopes that it'll balance my skin out. 

My nails are awful for breaking and nail polish doesn't last two minutes on me. I've started using a couple of products to try and help my weak nails out but I'd really like to try the above two products to give them an extra boost.

I really don't need anymore makeup I have too much already but these three Soap and Glory products have really caught my eye. I am actually getting ready for some new foundation as I'm coming to the end of my Garnier BB Cream and as much as I've liked it I want to give something else a go and after I look around I think it's going to be the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum that makes its way into my makeup bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!