Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Lauren's Lists: Places We Want to Visit


It's been four long years since Josh and I had a holiday abroad and while we can often be caught daydreaming of hot sandy beaches and lounging around a pool there's actually lot's a places around the world we'd like to visit and not just for a beach holiday...

  1. Florida - for the theme parks. Josh has actually been a few times when he was a kid and he's always said he'd love for us to go. In the past year or so I've really come around to the idea and I really want to go now.
  2. New Zealand - because every looks so beautiful and being nerds we'd love to see parts of the country that Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit were filmed in.
  3. London museums - when we visited London for my 21st we didn't get chance to visit any museums but we'd love to go back and spend hours wandering around.
  4. Edinburgh - we visited there for the day 6 years ago at Christmas and we loved it. We really want to go back and spend a few days there properly exploring the place. 
  5. New York - it doesn't really need an explanation does it?!
  6. Washington DC - for all the sight seeing
  7. New Orleans - I'm not sure why but visiting here is something I've always wanted to do 
  8. Chester - we've heard it's like our favourite place, York so we're all over wanting to visit there!
  9. Paris - ok so this is less of a 'we want to visit' and more of a 'I want to visit' place. Josh hates the idea of Paris, I love the idea of Paris. I've just got to get to work persuading him we should go now!
  10. Lake Como - just look how beautiful it is
Of course there are so many other places we want to visit put I thought I best just keep it at 10 for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!