Wednesday, 26 November 2014

CHRISTMAS 2014: Why We Love Christmas


I could probably sit and write a whole essay about why I love Christmas, there's just nothing else like it but don't worry I'll try and keep things short and sweet. Josh and I love Christmas so with a little less than a month to go until Christmas Day, we thought we'd share a little bit with you about why we love the festive season:

Lauren: I'm not sure I can even properly put into words why I love Christmas but I'll give it a go.
I've always loved Christmas and I'm glad that as an adult my enjoyment of the festive season hasn't dwindled. It's the warm, homely happy feeling I get inside that makes me look forwards to Christmas from around 1st September! Putting up the decorations and watching Christmas films in the twinkling fairy lights, buying presents that I know will put a smile on peoples faces and spending time with people I love makes December the best month ever. I can't ever see my love of Christmas disappearing.

Josh: My favorite thing about Christmas isn't just one thing. It is a combination of everything. The music, the atmosphere, the food, the prezzy's...the whole Christmas experience. I've always thought that Christmas is the best, and no matter how old you are or how grown up you have to be for the other 11 months of the year, Christmas always brings back that magical, fuzzy, warm quality that has always been there, hiding deep within you since childhood, just waiting for the opportune moment to pop out and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year! And that is why I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!