Friday, 14 November 2014

The Loving Lately List #7

Credit (unknown)
I love the colours of autumn leaves. It doesn't get much prettier than this.

Brownie cupcakes AND cookie dough frosting?! Yes please! Thanks to Helen I may have to whip up a bath of these in the future.

I love Katy's blog and her down to earth, tell it like it is blog posts. This one was a particularly good one recently.

When Alice tweeted she had an amazing curry recipe to share I waited eagerly for the blog post. It didn't disappoint. It looks so good! I'm definitely going to be making this.

Kate's blog is pretty much my skincare bible at the moment. She's done some amazing posts on natural skincare and skincare for blemish prone skin recently. I will certainly be purchasing some of her recommendations.

Hannah's Youtube channel. Her Sunday videos make me feel all warm and happy.

Calico Skies' Facebook page. I've recently got into using my blogs Facebook page a lot. I post pictures or articles etc on nearly everyday so it'd be really great if you could give it a like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!